Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finally Final...

I approached this writing course with a new attitude about writing...let go of the fears, relax and learn.  I'm sure it had a lot to do with Professor Campbell's teaching style and the faith I have in myself.  Do not get me wrong, there's still plenty of room for improvement. However, embracing the experience as an opportunity to become a better writer adds value to the whole purpose.  In the past I struggled with procrastination and writers block with other writing assignments.  This time I committed to making a schedule and sticking to it which helped in the process of starting the research paper early.  In turn there was less anxiety and stress!!  Ironically, I have another paper due for another course, but it's all good.  I'm applying the same principals.

No comments:

Post a Comment