Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why Stop Now??

Blogging is a nice touch to the writing course.  It give students the liberty to opening speak on matters of the heart or just to get the thought juices flowing. Though they are similar, I like Blog better than Facebook.  I rarely go onto my Facebook page, mainly because I do not like the fact of having everyone thoughts out in the open...somehow blogging feels different; probably because the comments are not visible unless you click on it. Also,  unlike Facebook,  you can be creative with the background design and page layout.  Many of my peers created some unique and exciting background for their blog page, which I'm still learning how to do %-))

With that being said, I will continue to blog...so please keep in tough!!

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia - good for you! I agree about Facebook. Once you reconnect with old friends, there isn't much to it.

    ReplyDelete